Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook, Priceline
What do the world’s largest players have in common?
They understand how the online pieces go together and feed from each other to grow into a market and branding engine. It starts at your domain. Then your website develops your core, then your social drives brand, image, and traffic, then content and articles keep it current, then… SEO, Social Media Management, Pay-per-Click, Articles and blogging, linking, and … always and …
It is a huge process and proper development and management are crucial to having a website or having a marketing engine driving traffic, business, and brand.
The Social Gravity
You want to be inspired? Or just socially informed? The Social Gravity is a periodic newsletter to pass on breaking social strategies and the best from our blog. Enjoy.
It starts with a plan. What should be your online identity? Who is your target audience and how do you reach them? This defines your Strategy. The Strategy drives your first pieces, like a world-class website (all buzz-words implied like Responsive and Dynamic). Success lies in putting what you need together correctly; establishing a solid foundation, then weaving in the social and other pieces correctly way to create a marketing infrastructure that works.
Not the web, your web. It is the inter-relationships between all your online components that create the identity. How these work together to communicate is what establishes your brand and your customer following. Many people jump into these technologies without an overall plan of how it will work and what it will accomplish. A few stumble upon success, but most succeed in damaging their image.
All the work and effort you put into creating the perfectly integrated system online you can’t afford to let it fall apart. Proper maintenance, well… maintains all that you have gained and more. Constant evolution of content and new material bring ranking and loyalty. It further continues your customer’s journey to familiarity, trust, business then referrals. In short, customers need to: find you, recognize you (or at least feel confident in your professionalism), trust that you will do a good job, then give you their business. The good service you do will spread the word so they forward on your name to others. Remember, nothing has changed – ultimately, you have 3-seconds to create that first impression.
What do our clients say?
- So here it is: we started working with The Flat World Network on website, social and SEO project. It was a smaller project but we NEVER felt that we were small! We got top attention and support throughout. What was amazing was that everything was open after the project was complete - we were never tied to them in any way for future work. They even put us through their social school and taught us a lot of the basics of updating the sites so that we could do it ourselves. We went through 3 other developers before we stumbled across The Flat World Network and we will never look elsewhere.After the project…
- I stopped wasting money - I had been paying and playing with SEO and other traffic-building services, but now that everything is correctly setup between all my online tools, I finally see results. My business thanks you!Traffic!
- My business was just getting off the ground and I had no idea where to start - The Flat World Network helped me get started with a fantastic web presence to get my name out there. Everyone who sees my site can't believe how good it looks. Thank you!Small Business Launch
Steve Jones Jones Stainless Co.
- We turned to The Flat World Network after leaving another large agency hoping they could salvage the project for a very large client - they did so with flying colors. We will be using them again.Rescue
- We recently hired The Flat World Network to build a highly customized website for our Real Estate Brokerage located in Kailua Kona, Hawaii. We are very demanding in our standards for both functionality and design. I am extremely impressed by the professionalism and attention to detail that was shown throughout the entire process. The team worked tirelessly to ensure that all of our questions were answered and all of our needs were met. I would not hesitate to recommend the team to anyone needing web design services across any industry.High standards client
Brian Collins Partner LUVA Real Estate
- I was spending $20,000 each month on SEO and not getting what I wanted - that is, before I met one of the The Flat World Network partners in a chance meeting through a friend. Now they have totally redone my site, my links, my information network and social and I spend less and get more traffic - which leads to more conversions. What else can you say?$20k on SEO
The time you stop thinking about what the internet can do for you, and start making it happen.
Social media is more than Facebook or Twitter. It is every single thing you put online publically. The Social Gravity pulls everyone and everything together online… (Newton might say, it is directly proportionate to the product of their liked masses.)
Social Media Management Strategies Social media management is an important element of day-to-day life for many people, providing a platform for connecting with professional networks, family and friends. As people spend more and more time at their computers or in front of mobile devices, the opportunities for businesses to engage with their audiences are endless.…Details
Social Networks Are More Important Then You Think Social networks are a growing phenomenon that, when used innovatively, can reap rewards for businesses looking to boost engagement and convert leads into sales. There are dozens of social networking sites around today – some generic and some niche; keep reading to learn more about the top…Details
The Importance of Social Media Marketing Social media is of growing importance when it comes to branding; more and more people are using platforms like Facebook and Twitter to learn more about businesses, products and services from specific brands. With 90 per cent of consumers more likely to recommend brands after interacting with them on…Details
Search Engine Optimization Levels The Playing Field The term SEO or search engine optimization was coined in the 1990s when webmasters realized they could tailor their websites to better suit their audiences. Using specific words and phrases, websites were made easier to find by audiences using search engines to find relevant and engaging web content.…Details
Contact us for your FREE evaluation
Let’s look at your website, your social, your network, your web and see where you could be.
New business is everywhere – it is just a matter of putting yourself strategically in its path.